Alsina presents its formwork for Modular Hanging Beams. Another solution for safe, profitable and reusable slab formwork.
VCM has been designed to revolutionize beam formwork; easily combined, reusable and above all quick-to-assemble are some of the characteristics of this new system.
System formed by formwork panels: these lightweight metal panels have a plywood-lined surface and are joined by a manual clip. Furthermore, they are reversible on site, which increases their use.
- Lightweight VCM: Weight 4.5 lb/sq.ft (22 kg/m2).
- Resistant VCM: Pressure of 522 psf (25 kN/m2).
- VCM eliminates the expensive use of woodpiles and hours of carpentry in beam formwork of all types.
- 90% of formwork material can be recovered on the third day after concrete is poured.
- With VCM, the finished beam does not need to be re-shored; with the removable bottom, the shoring support can be left.
- VCM needs just one post-shore every 5’-1 3/4” (1.57 m), which represents a considerable savings.
- VCM adapts to great heights with the use of the Alsina CL-40 scaffolding system.