1. USER INFORMATION
This Policy applies to the processing of your personal data collected by the company for the provision of its services. If you agree to the measures in this Policy, you consent to our processing of your personal data as defined in this Policy.
Corporate name: ENCOFRADOS J. ALSINA, S.A.
Tax ID no.: A.08332363
Address: Camí de la Font Freda, 1, Montcada i Reixac (Barcelona, Spain)
E-mail and Contact DPD: ProteccionDeDatos@alsina.com
3. KEY PRINCIPLES
We have always been committed to providing our services with the highest degree of quality, which includes processing your data with security and transparency. Our principles are:
- Legality: We will only collect your Personal Data for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
- Data Minimization: We limit the collection of personal data to what is strictly relevant and required for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Limitation of Purpose: We will only collect your personal data for the stated purposes and only according to your wishes.
- Accuracy: We will keep your personal information accurate and up to date.
- Data Security: We implement appropriate technical and organizational measures commensurate with the risks to ensure that your data is not damaged, such as unauthorized disclosure or access, accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss or alteration and any other form of unlawful processing.
- Access and Rectification: We have the means for you to access or rectify your data whenever you consider it appropriate.
- Conservation: We retain your personal data in a lawful and appropriate manner and only for as long as required for the purposes for which it was collected.
- International transfers: if your data is to be transferred outside the EU/EEA, it will be adequately protected.
- Third parties: Access and transfer of personal data to third parties are undertaken in accordance with applicable laws and regulations and with appropriate contractual safeguards.
- Direct Marketing and Cookies: We comply with the applicable legislation on advertising and cookies.
4. COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The types of data that may be requested and processed are:
- Identification data.
- Contact details.
Whenever we request your Personal Data, we will inform you clearly what Personal Data we collect and for what purpose. In general, we collect and process your personal data for the purpose of:
- Attending to the queries we receive through the web form.
- Providing information, services, products, relevant information and news in the industry.
- Sending of marketing communications and newsletters.
In compliance with the applicable data protection regulations, your personal data may be processed provided that:
- You have given us your consent for the purposes of processing. You may, of course, withdraw your consent at any time.
- By legal requirement.
- Because there is a legitimate interest that is not undermined by your privacy rights, such as sending commercial information either by subscribing to our newsletter or by your status as a customer.
- Because it is required for the provision of any of our services through a contractual relationship between you and us.
6. COMMUNICATION OF PERSONAL DATA
The data may be communicated to data processors. We only work with data processors that offer sufficient guarantees of compliance with current data protection legislation. Your personal data will in no case be processed from a country that does not offer a level of protection comparable to the European one. If we decide to contract processors located outside the European Economic Area, such contracting shall be in accordance with Chapter V of the General Data Protection Regulation.
No other communication of data to third parties is foreseen, unless legally required.
7. YOUR RIGHTS
In connection with the collection and processing of your personal data, you can contact us at any time to:
- Access your personal data and any other information stated in Article 15.1 of the GDPR.
- Rectify your personal data that is inaccurate or incomplete in compliance with Article 16 of the GDPR.
- Delete your personal data in compliance with Article 17 of the GDPR.
- Limit the processing of your personal data in compliance with Article 18 of the GDPR.
- Request the portability of your data in compliance with Article 20 of the GDPR.
- Oppose the processing of your personal data in compliance with Article 21 of the GDPR.
If you have provided your consent for any specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
You may exercise these rights by sending a reasoned and accredited communication in writing, enclosing a photocopy of your ID card or equivalent identification document, to the following address: ENCOFRADOS J. ALSINA, S.A., Camí de la Font Freda, 1, CP 08110 Montcada i Reixac, Barcelona (Spain), or at the following e-mail address ProteccionDeDatos@alsina.com. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority (www.aepd.es) if you believe that the processing does not comply with the regulations in force.
8. LEGAL INFORMATION
The requirements of this Policy supplement, and do not replace, any other requirements existing under applicable data protection law, which shall prevail in any event.
This Policy is subject to periodic review and may be amended by the Company at any time. When this happens, we will notify you of any changes and ask you to re-read the most recent version of our Policy and confirm your acceptance.