Interior Climbing System
System designed for safely carrying out: interior climbing systems in hollow column formwork, elevator shaft formwork and all types of hollow structures with multiple sections. The Interior Climbing System has simplicity as a design principle: it is very easy to assemble, without the need for tools and movement is quick and simple.
- Execution of high columns.
- Elevator cores and shafts in medium / high rise buildings.
- Enables carrying out a wide variety of regular interior sections.
- Versatile system: The use of Multiform beams makes it possible to offer an optimum solution for each section without the need to manufacture customised elements.
- Simple System: Fast and easy pin-based assembly that does not require tools.
- The anchoring systems allow the platform to be automatically raised and secured at a higher level by simply pulling the platform with the crane. Neither the climbing platform nor the support need to be disassembled.
- Climbing on the inside of hollow structures means that formworking material is supported from within without a need for using ground-based scaffolding or bracing elements.
- This saves considerable amounts of material and labour.
(+632) 834 7553
26th Street, Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig City, 1634 Philippines