After many years working with column formwork systems, Alsina has developed a product that considerably improves the working method for the execution of standard columns in building. The system consists of a high-strength steel frame and a 12 mm phenolic plywood lining that gives it a higher quality concrete finish.
- Light, thanks to the light weight of the panels.
- Fast, thanks to its easy assembly.
- Cost-efficient, thanks to the finish offered by the phenolic surface.
- Panel made of high resistance steel.
- Weight of the Alispilar panel: 30 kg/m2.
- Panel available painted or galvanized.
- Maximum pressure: 80 kN/m2.
- Phenolic formwork surface 12 mm thick with protection of 220 gr/m2 giving an optimum number of repetitions.
- Anchoring components incorporated in the panel.
- Execution of columns up to 60 x 60 cm without any connecting fittings or through threaded bars, which increases productivity on site and eliminates losses of accessories.
Components and accessories
- Clamp with wedge or screws for the horizontal joining of panels.
- Panels 80, 140 and 300 cm in height and 50 or 70 cm in width.
- Rectangular columns for any type of project, whether residential, commercial or civil works.
(+632) 834 7553
26th Street, Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig City, 1634 Philippines