Modular formwork system designed for use manually or with a crane for the production of exposed concrete walls and columns. Its strength and versatility, using standard components, make it a product capable of providing a solution in the majority of circumstances encountered in Construction and Civil Engineering.
- Weight of the panels 30 Kg/ m2.
- Pressure rating: 60 kN/ m2 (6.000 kg/m2). Complies with DIN
- Modules 2.70 m high with only two tie bars (Dywidag Bar) at
heights (0.66 tie bars per m2 of surface).
- The holes for the tie bars are not located in the frame, which improves the finish and allows production of sloping walls.
- Plywood drill protection with bonded PVC sleeves.
- The metal frames have a galvanized finish, and the accessories have an electrolyte zinc finish that protects against corrosion.
- Minimal use of accessories improves productivity and minimizes the risk of losses on site.
- The quality of the phenolic plywood ensures a quality finish for the maximum number of repetitions.
- Building and civil works.
- Double-sided structural walls.
- Elevator shafts.
- Bridge columns.
- One and two-sided retaining walls.
- Columns of any section.
Components and accessories
- Lifting bracket.
- Walkway bracket.
- Universal panels 500 and 700 mm in width for bulkheads and external corners.
(+632) 834 7553
26th Street, Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig City, 1634 Philippines