Heavy-duty column formwork system for use manually or with a crane. The design of the frame incorporates the quick assembly to reduction system. The frame is made of duraluminium (structural aluminium) painted with white epoxy and a 12 mm phenolic plywood lining that gives it a higher quality concrete finish. A hammer is all that’s needed to assemble and dismantle the system.
- Frame made of duraluminium (structural aluminium).
- Painted with white polyester paint.
- Weight: 20 kg/m².
- Maximum pressure: 8,000 kN/m2.
- Phenolic plywood formwork surface measuring 12 mm.
- Exposed concrete finish thanks phenolic plywood lining.
Components and accessories
- Clamp with wedge or screws for the horizontal joining of panels.
- Panels 80, 140 and 300 cm in height and 50 or 70 cm in width.
- Rectangular columns for any type of project, whether residential, commercial or civil works.
(+632) 834 7553
26th Street, Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig City, 1634 Philippines