A system for the formwork of cylindrical columns consisting of a fibreglass mould with a single vertical joint. The closing system is made with wedges and bolts, one hit with a hammer closes the column. The Springform Round Column System is cost-effective on site; it is an ideal product for making a large number of columns with the same mould.
- Made of polyester and fibreglass, it withstands a maximum radial pressure of 11,500 Kg/m2.
- The thickness of the fibreglass material increases as the diameter of the formwork increases, from approximately 3 mm to 6 mm. All sizes are reinforced with additional thickness in the brace area.
- Concrete finish with smooth surface.
- A single vertical joint in the column.
- Speed and ease in assembling and dismantling formwork.
- High performance on site: 100 uses, far superior to other systems made of wood, cardboard, steel,…
- Lightweight, no crane required for handling.
Components and accessories
- Lifting bracket for use with a crane.
- Chamfer strip with fins for the column finish.
- Range of Aligners.
- Very typical for construction with numerous circular columns.
(+632) 834 7553
26th Street, Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig City, 1634 Philippines