Individual protection system which provides an anchoring point above workers, enabling them to safely carry out tasks to place: boards, guardrails, safety netting, formwork risers and all situations in general related to formwork assembly entailing the risk of falls from heights. Significantly increases the protection of workers on site, acting as a complement to collective protection.
Components and accessories
- Housing tube.
- 2 m and 3 m tripod.
- HEB column clamp.
- Harness extension.
- 4.5 m high steel structure that is inserted into a housing tube previously installed in the column and which significantly increases protection on site, complemented by collective protection systems.
- Easy to assemble and use, does not require outside installers.
- Provides a fall factor of “0”: the retractable device stops the worker’s fall.
- 360º rotation, providing total freedom of work.
- It is inserted into a conical tube installed inside the column/wall beforehand.
- It provides a working surface of approximately 125 m2, and
an action radius of 6.5 m.
- Built-in Energy-absorber device: reduces the forces transmitted in case of an accidental fall.
- Displacement and installation using a crane (80 kg).
- Certified according to EN 795:2012, type B.
- Slab formwork.
- Perimeter construction zones.
- Loading / unloading of trucks.
(+632) 834 7553
26th Street, Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig City, 1634 Philippines