Innovative slab formwork system with a mixed structure of wooden and aluminium beams. It incorporates mechanized elements to increase productivity in this type of systems. The Aluflex system only uses three basic elements (Aluminium support girder with multiple U sections, HT-20 wood beam and prop) Aluflex is the ideal solution for the most cost-effective production of concrete slabs.
Are you looking for a solution for your slabs? Contact us to discuss further!
Components and accessories
- Aluminium girders.
- HT-20 Beams
- Perimeter protection.
- Easy, fast and simple mechanical assembly system
- Flexible and versatile system adapts to various work
- Braced system, when beams are secured in their
corresponding housing, they cannot slip.
- Gaps / positioners in the aluminium beam for housing
secondary wood, avoiding tipping.
- Sturdy components: Support girder made of high resistance
- Compatible with any formworking surface- wood or phenolic
- Allows the board/phenolic board to be nailed to the beam.
- Ideal system for large slabs and for heights greater than one
floor, minimising the number of props.
- Any type of building slab or civil works.
- Thick, solid or lightweight slabs.
- Roofs with large spans between columns or walls.
- Higher heights than can be addressed with conventional Props.
- Large beams.
- Exposed finish ceilings.
(+632) 834 7553
26th Street, Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig City, 1634 Philippines