Flexible formwork system, adaptable to any type of floor shape, no matter how complex. It uses two basic components: Multiple “U” support girder, and girder. Adapting to the work method used by Alsina’s customers for over 30 years, the system takes a step further by facilitating the interface between walls and hanging beams by allowing overlap both in the direction of the girders and in the direction of the beams. Phenolic plywood is used for an exposed concrete finish, and it also allows the use of the Alisan family of panels.
- Braced system: when girders are secured in their corresponding housing, they cannot slip.
- The semi-rigid coupling system makes assembly easy and guarantees a highly-stable assembly.
- Allows the board/phenolic board to be nailed to the girder thanks to the wood incorporated inside it.
- Flexible and versatile: adaptable to different slab shapes.
- Facilitates the interface between walls and beams to be able to overlap each other both for girders and support girders.
- Just one system addresses the entire structure, thus increasing productivity. This factor translates into significant savings in both materials and labour.
- Structural components made of high resistance steel.
Components and accessories
- Support girder with “U” housings.
- Girder or primary beam.
- Formwork surface.
- Unidirectional slabs, cast-in waffle slabs, solid slabs with exposed concrete finish or complex floor shapes.
- Slabs with hanging beams.
(+632) 834 7553
26th Street, Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig City, 1634 Philippines