MODULAR HANGING BEAM (VCM)
Versatile formwork system for hanging beams that adapts to any shape thanks to the lateral panels that can be adjusted. VCM has been designed to revolutionize beam formwork; easily combined at heights and depths, reusable and above all quick-to-assemble are just some of the features of this new system. Allows to rotating the beam formwork every three days, achieving the same concreting cycles with less equipment. Additionally, it facilitates reusing the bottoms without the need to move the beam support.
- Lightweight: 22 kg/m2 in weight.
- Strong: 25 kN/m2 of pressure.
- Eliminates the expensive use of wood and hours of carpentry
in beam formwork.
- 90% of formwork material can be recovered on the third day
after concrete is poured.
- The finished beam does not need to be re-shored; with the
removable bottom, the shoring support can be left.
- It needs just one prop every 1.57 metres, which represents
- High level of safety during assembly.
- High productivity during assembly and stripping.
- Optimal performance.
- Side panels have integrated wooden strip where the 18mm
phenolic board can be attached.
- Phenolic finish.
- Logistics optimization.
Components and accessories
- Partial recovery panel for bottom beam formwork.
- Adjustable universal panels for beam sides.
- Special plate to set the wooden plates.
- Optional safety platform.
(+632) 834 7553
26th Street, Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig City, 1634 Philippines