Modular system for prefabricated Beams
The modular system for prefabricated beams has been designed for the on-site manufacture of pre- and post-tensioned concrete beams used in bridges and viaducts. The most common designs correspond to double-T type beams with reinforcements at the ends and bulkheads for fastening the necessary elements for pre- or post-tensioning. Alsina offers two versions of the solution to maximize on-site production performance: either with, or without an integrated alignment and formwork system.
Are you looking for a solution for your slabs? Contact us to discuss further!
- Metal molds for on-site prefabricated beams. Important savings in time and logistics.
- Ideal solution when there are access difficulties for special transport, when the price for applying other methods is not competitive and the number of placements is high, or when it requires a level of control and finish similar to the prefabricated one.
- Fully-modular design (base and sides) both in length and height of the beam. The panels are joined together using self-aligning conical screws already integrated in the mold.
- The system incorporates a work platform so that the operator may work safely throughout the whole process.
- Without the need to pass tying rods through the concrete.
- Beveled to smooth the edges.
- Made-to-measure metal bulkheads.
- Positioning of possible perforations using metallic tubes fixed with magnets.
Components and accessories
- Version with an integrated alignment and formwork system.
- Version with a support foot.
(+632) 834 7553
26th Street, Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig City, 1634 Philippines