Traditional formwork system for exposed slabs composed of structural wood beams, supported by support elements such as props or shoring systems. Both systems are height adjustable. The system allows the distribution of the beams and the shoring in accordance with the weight of the slab to form. It also simplifies the interface with walls and hanging joists as it supports overlap of the wood beams with respect to each other.
Are you looking for a solution for your slabs? Contact us to discuss further!
- Vistaform is a fast, simple and easily-assembled system.
- A flexible system that adapts to various work configurations.
- Solid, manageable wooden beams; multiple uses possible.
- The HT Beam, made of solid wood, offers great strength and
- The Vistaform system can be supported using the Alsina
- The Vistaform system can also be supported using the Alsina
Shoring System family as long as the height of the slab
exceeds 6 metres or the load to be supported is very high.
Components and accessories
- Supports for HT beams.
- Alisan Guardrails.
- Pipes and flanges for bracing props.
- Irregular-shaped slabs enclosed by walls or hanging beams, such as basements or special slabs.
- All types of slabs with architectural finishes.
(+632) 834 7553
26th Street, Bonifacio Global City,
Taguig City, 1634 Philippines