C-160 Climbing System
Element designed to climb the wall formwork for concrete fillings up to a height of 4 m ensuring total safety for workers. The assembly of the climbing platform and its safety platform can be carried out on the ground, before positioning it on the wall, or by placing the walkway bracket in the anchoring rings and mounting the platform later.
- 1.6 m wide platform.
- For formwork heights up to 4 m.
- Platform length for 3 linear m of formwork.
- Designed to withstand a range of wind stress at any height.
- Platform designed to support 2 kN/m2 in addition to the weight of the formwork.
- It has a wide and safe lower platform.
- It has a work platform that is free of obstructions and a guardrail, preventing risky situations during assembly and/or formwork removal.
Components and accessories
- Auxiliary platform for anchor recovery.
- Aligners and extensions for high perimeter protection.
- Water treatment infrastructures.