Corbel 300 KN
Support corbel for vertical loads in provisional work structures. The support corbel is designed to support a vertical load of 300 kN, transmitting the stress to a concrete facing through two M30 rod anchors and epoxy resin.
- Maximum admissible vertical load: 300 kN.
- Vertical load maximum eccentricity: 220 mm.
- Minimum concrete resistance: 30 N/mm2.
- Minimum thickness of the concrete facing: 500 mm.
- The support corbel has two elevation points located in the system’s center of gravity plane, which allows it to be moved in a vertical position.
- High slabs.
- Bridge piers.