Circular wall formwork system, to be handled by crane, consisting of a galvanized steel frame and a phenolic plywood surface. The modules are pre-assembled from the factory and only need to be given the radius on site. The panel incorporates the necessary elements, and does not require any special tool to bend the phenolic board.
- Metal frames and phenolic board formwork surface.
- Formwork of up to 250 cm minimum inner radius with pressures of
- Plywood thickness of 1.8 cm
- Pre-assembled and extra flat module.
- Vertical and horizontal connection with clamps.
- Threads protected from knocks and concrete.
- Accessories and joints compatible with Alisply Walls.
- Unique reinforcement system for the end jamb.
- Radius change without the need to disassemble the wall.
- Template does not require trestles.
- Optional supplemental offsetting components integrated with the panel.
Components and accessories
- Manual Clamp.
- Extendible Clamp.
- Walkway bracket.
- Sewage plants and tanks in general.
- Highly useful for building due to its small radius capacity.