Alsina also designs and develops bespoke engineering solutions to complete special projects: from special small pieces up to new integral formwork systems and molds with non-standard geometrythus making the ideas and proposals put forward by the customer a reality.
- Exclusivity: each design is unique and individual; therefore, our engineering department will study each case exclusively.
- Practicality: with extensive experience in complex geometry and special construction procedures, we accept any challenge presented by the customer and create a real solution for their project.
- Variety: wide range of materials to calculate and design the solution, such as steel, aluminum, wood and polymers (fiberglass, plastics, porex, etc.).
- Experimental: possibility of performing trials, certifications and prototypes to evaluate, together with the customerthe proposed solution with the aim of validating it, or improving it if necessary.
- Special parts.
- New integral systems.
- Any type of non-standard geometry.
- Bespoke solutions.
- Special projects.