The Alsina Mobile Work Platform, made with multidirectional connection techniques and elements, is an accessory that allows safe work at heights. It is mainly used in concrete work and vibration of concrete columns and walls. The Alsina Platform is self-stabilizing and includes elements that reinforce its safety, such as baseboard, guardrail and intermediate guardrail, in compliance with current standards.
- Multidirectional connection technique (8 connections in an angle) allowing quick and easy assembly.
- For use with columns ranging from 3 to 9 metres high.
- Has 4 wheels (with brake) for easy horizontal movement and accessories for vertical movement with a crane.
- Highly resistant and durable materials (steel and aluminium).
- Designed and manufactured according to current European Standards.
- Any type of column, due to its great adaptability.