Thanks to its multidirectional rosette, the Reinforced Scaffold provides a series of platforms and accesses for work at heights in complete safety, such as the placement of ironwork or formwork or the pouring of concrete on walls, as well as painting tasks on facades or related to the final finish of vertical structures.
- Sewage plants.
- Residential and commercial building.
- Retaining walls.
- Hydroelectric power stations.
- Multidirectional connection technique (8 connections in an angle) allowing quick and easy assembly.
- Multiple sizes and a complete range of accessories for maximum flexibility.
- It has wheels so that it can be moved horizontally and accessories for crane handling.
- Light components easy to store on site.
- Highly resistant and durable materials.