The A-lite Prop is Alsina’s telescopic prop. It is made of aluminium and is both lightweight and strong. The A-lite Prop can be used as an independent support prop, or as part of a loading tower. The so-called bracing frame accessory has been designed to brace the A-Lite props, and safely and quickly assemble independent loading towers. Designed and manufactured in accordance with European standard EN 16031.
- Residential and commercial buildings.
- Slabs with higher heights than for conventional floors.
- Heavy duty slabs and beams.
- High load capacity in relation to its lightness.
- It offers considerable time savings when assembling and disassembling a system.
- Its design and accessories make it possible to work in complete safety without the need for a crane.
- High productivity on site.
- Made of aluminium.
- Enables formwork for load towers thanks to the brace frame.
- Includes a safety feature to prevent the prop shank from working loose from the thread.
|A-Lite Prop (192-350 cm) / Weight: 20 kg.|
|Length (cm)||Capacity (kN)||Length (cm)||Capacity (kN)|
Components and accessories
- A-Lite bracing frame.
- Accessory for bracing with brace bar.
- Aluflex or HT-20 beam head and Multiform steel beam.
- 0.50 m in length.