Post-shores with an extension device according to the standard EN 1065, with integrated safety system. They serve as vertical post-shores for temporary structures. The CD35 post-shore perfectly combine light weight with high-load capacity.
- The CD35 Post-Shore used in folding head tables may be used with an admissible load of 40 kN.
- The CD35 Post-Shore used in folding head tables may be used with an admissible load of 30 kN up to 5.0 m, and with an admissible load of 25 kN up to 5.50 m.
- Post-shore in compliance with EN 1065 standard.
- High bearing capacity.
- Failsafe. For safety reasons, the Alsina post-shores come equipped with a safety anti-separation device that prevents the tube from coming loose and falling.
- 10 centimeters of clearance with the post-shore closed as a safety measure against hands getting crushed.
- Long-life galvanized structure.
- Light weight in relation to its high-load capacity.
- Allows optimizing the number of post-shores used on the job.
|Europrop M 3.5m *|
|Max./min. height||3.50 / 2.0 m|
|Allowable capacity||30 kN|