WELCOME TO ENCOFRADOS ALSINA PERU, S.A.C.
Alsina’s group in Peru
Encofrados Alsina Peru S.A.C. is Alsina’s Group subsidiary in the Peruvian country; we are a formwork company with over 60 years of experience and expertise in the global market.
We have our own facilities at the south of Lima, in Lurin, a warehouse where our commercial, logistical and administrative service operates.
We have the stock necessary to meet any requirement on site and to propose the most suitable and efficient solution for every building project, following the principles and values that identify us around the world: the innovation, quality, safety and efficiency of our formwork systems and the provision of a comprehensive service tailored to the needs of each customer.
Alsina is a company that rents and sales formwork and shoring systems, being one of the few companies in the sector that operates under ISO 9001: 2008 regulations.
We work constantly to provide efficient and safe solutions, along with the most demanding international quality standards, allowing us to position ourselves among the top 10 largest companies in the world in our industry.
We have a wide range of formwork solutions for the Residential and Civil Works, among which are:
- Formwork for small and large section columns.
- Manuportable wall formwork and formwork for large areas.
- One-sided Wall Formwork.
- Formwork Climbing systems.
- Shoring system to solve all kinds of heights and for quick download.
- Formwork systems for beams and slabs bottoms.
- Alsina to attend the fourth National Congress of Municipal Engineering in BarcelonaAlsina group will attend the Fourth National Congress of Municipal [...]Read more
- Alsina Romania celebrates the 10th anniversary consolidating its formwork systems and services as a referent in the romanian construction sectorAlsina Romania celebrates the 10th anniversary in the construction [...]Read more
- Alsina Polska celebrates its 10th anniversary, consolidating its activity in the Polish construction sectorAlsina Polska celebrates its 10th anniversary in the Polish [...]Read more