Alsina joins the Association of Building Structures Consultants
Since last month of March, Alsina has become a new member of ACIES.
The Association of Building Structures Consultants (ACIES) is an independent, non-profit association, whose purpose is to dignify the image of the building structure consultancy, and enhance the quality of the projects and professional services of the partners.
Some of the most relevant objectives of ACIES are:
- Dignify and enhance the image of the structural consultant.
- Improve the scope of work of consultants with the horizon of full assumption of responsibilities by carrying out partial projects of structure.
- Establish minimum levels of quality in the professional services of the associates that will be observed by them, and contribute to the professional, technical and business improvement of the associates.
- Promote the relationship of associates with professional associations, with leading construction product companies, with central, regional or local Administration bodies, as well as with other Technical Bodies and Entities.
- Participate actively in the drafting of the rules and laws that concern us.
- Disseminate knowledge of existing structural solutions on the market, and promote technical debate around them, acting as a meeting point for all participants in the sector. Create a platform for technical dissemination, with educational seminars on construction solutions.
For further information about ACIES: https://www.acies.es/