In IT terms, a cookie is a small text file that is stored in your web browser when you visit almost any website. Its purpose is to enable the website to remember your visit when you visit this site again. Cookies usually store technical data, personal preferences, content customization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. A cookie’s goal is to adapt web content to your profile and needs. Without cookies you would notice significant decrease in a website’s capabilities. For further information as to what cookies are, what they store, how to clear them, disable them, etc., please visit the following link.
Cookies used in this website
This website uses the following first-party cookies:
- Session cookies, to ensure that all users who write comments on the blog are actual humans and no automatic apps. This helps fight spam.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookiesto draft web traffic statistics and this website’s visit load. By using this website, you consent to your personal information being managed by Google. Thus, exercising any rights on the subject must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookiesso that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
Disabling and clearing cookies
At any time, you may exercise your right to disable or clear cookies from this website. This action is performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide for the most popular browsers.
- This website and its legal representatives are not held responsible for the content nor the veracity of any privacy policies that any of the third-party suppliers mentioned in this policy might have.
- The web browsers are the tools in charge of storing cookiesand it is with them that you should exercise your right to clear or disable them. This website and its legal representatives cannot guarantee the correct or incorrect management of cookies from the aforementioned browsers.