A-Climb Self-guided System
Alsina’s A-Climb self-guided system allows for both climbing walls and perimeter protection to be executed.
The entire assembly is guided at all times by heads anchored to the hardened concrete wall or slab, allowing for the construction to be climbed from one level to the next.
- The A-Climb is a very versatile system, and it can be used with several other systems, like Alisply Walls, Alisply Manual, etc.
- Expansive range of modulations. The system can be mounted with different heights and widths.
- The platform can be lifted in winds up to 72 km/h.
- Time needed to ascend between positions: aproximately 10 min.
- The A-Climb doesn’t require the use of a crane on site.
Components and accessories
- Concrete pouring platform.
- Formwork platform.
- Hydraulic activated platform.
- Recovery platform.
- Beam rail.
- Hydraulic equipment.
- Building construction.
- Pile execution.
+34 935 753 000
Camí de la Font Freda, 1
08110 Montcada i Reixac (Barcelona)