Multiform Climbing System
System designed to anchor different types of structures to a wall using the Multiform system. Its most frequent use is as a climbing platform. Given the versatility of the Multiform system, it can be adapted to both standard shapes and special solutions. Makes it possible to safely climb walls to formwork heights of up to 6 m.
- High walls.
- Tanks and reservoirs with varying shapes.
- Offers a large number of on-site solutions using standard material.
- Possibility of using the MF climbing bracket in a tilted position, either forward or backward, with all the work platforms in a horizontal position.
- Easily addresses both tilted and broken walls.
- Adjusts the position of the formwork before pouring the concrete with precision.
- Maximum formwork height up to 6 m.
- Maximum width of the frame spacing up to 6 m.
- Worker safety when moving between platforms, and during all stages.
+34 935 753 000
Camí de la Font Freda, 1
08110 Montcada i Reixac (Barcelona)