Removable formwork system for concrete walls, designed to be handled by crane. Large surface areas (3 and 6 m2) can be created with minimal space between the panels due to its carefully researched reinforced steel structure. This allows the wall to have a finish without excessive imperfections.
- Pressure rating: 60 kN/m².
- Only two ties at 3 m in height.
- The holes for the tie bars are not in the frame, which improves the finish and allows production of sloping walls.
- Plywood drill protection with bonded PVC sleeves.
- The metal frames have a galvanized finish, and the accessories have an electrolyte zinc finish that protects against corrosion.
- Unique system for panel connection with manual clamps: Quick and tool-free installation.
- No need for aligning bars.
- Allows vertical and horizontal panels to be combined.
Components and accessories
- Aligner systems for heights up to 9 metres.
- 1-sided wall for heights up to 9 metres.
- Concreting elements and platforms.
- Adaptable to all types of building and/or civil works.
+34 935 753 000
Camí de la Font Freda, 1
08110 Montcada i Reixac (Barcelona)