Individual protection system which provides an anchoring point above workers, installed manually and without the need for a crane thanks to its reduced weight (19 kg), which makes it possible to safely carry out tasks for placing boards, guardrails, safety netting and formwork risers when a crane is not available on site. Significantly increases the protection of workers on site, acting as a complement to collective protection.
- High-quality, 3.1 m high aluminium structure that is inserted into a housing tube previously installed in the concrete/wall column.
- Installation and movement does not require a crane thanks to its reduced weight (19 kg).
- Easy to assemble and use, does not require external installers.
- Significantly increases protection on site, complemented by collective protection systems.
- Provides a fall factor of “0”: the retractable device stops the worker’s fall.
- 360º rotation, providing total freedom of work.
- It is inserted into a conical tube installed inside the column/wall beforehand.
- It provides a working surface of (approx.) 125 m2, and an action
radius of 6.0 m.
- Built-in Energy-Absorber device: reduces the forces transmitted in case of an accidental fall.
- Top ring for slings, if moving the system with a crane is desired.
- Certified according to EN 795:2012, type B.
Components and accessories
- Housing tube.
- Alupercha hook.
- Harness Extension.
- Slab formwork.
- Perimeter construction zones.
- Unloading of trucks.
+34 935 753 000
Camí de la Font Freda, 1
08110 Montcada i Reixac (Barcelona)