The new generation of Class A Props with quick release and integrated safety system. Alsina, true to its commitment to research, developed a prop, the A, which brings new and significant technological improvements to the market. All of this in a prop weighing only 12 Kg. The Alsina Europrop A prop has been designed and manufactured in compliance with European standard EN 1065, certified by the prestigious German institution Sigma Karlsruhe GmbH.
- New quick, comfortable and safe release.
- Tube and body anti-separating system.
- Greater overlap between body and tube.
- Regulator with stopper for the thread.
- Safety distance against getting hands caught.
- High resistance: made of high-quality steel with greater thickness.
- High durability: less wear and tear.
|Prop||Height (m) maximum / minimum||Weight (Kg)||Load (kN)|
|A30||3.0 / 1.8||12.50||18.0 / 22.5|
|A35||3.5 / 2.2||15.50||18.38 / 25.0|
|A40||4.0 / 2.7||17.20||14.95 / 22.89|
Components and accessories
- Adaptor for inclined work with Mecanoconcept.
- Solid, reticular and unidirectional slabs.
- Ideal for reusable systems that allow material savings
+34 935 753 000
Camí de la Font Freda, 1
08110 Montcada i Reixac (Barcelona)