Post-shores with an extension device according to the standard EN 1065, with integrated safety system. They serve as vertical post-shores for temporary structures. The Europrop M post-shores perfectly combine light weight with high-load capacity.
- The M Post-Shore used in folding head tables may be used with an admissible load of 40 kN.
- The M post-shore used in folding head tables may be used with an admissible load of 30 kN up to 5.0 m, and with an admissible load of 25 kN up to 5.50 m.
- Post-shore in compliance with EN 1065 standard.
- High bearing capacity.
- Failsafe. For safety reasons, the Alsina post-shores come equipped with a safety anti-separation device that prevents the tube from coming loose and falling.
- 10 centimeters of clearance with the post-shore closed as a safety measure against hands getting crushed.
- Long-life galvanized structure.
- Light weight in relation to its high-load capacity.
- Allows optimizing the number of post-shores used on the job.
|Europrop M 3.5m *||Europrop M 5.5m **|
|Weight||24.7 kg||35.7 kg|
|Max./min. height||3.50 / 2.0 m||5.50 / 3.0 m|
|Allowable capacity||30 kN||20 kN|
+34 935 753 000
Camí de la Font Freda, 1
08110 Montcada i Reixac (Barcelona)