Formwork system for lightweight reinforced concrete slabs with reusable coffer made of injected polypropylene. It allows both bidirectional and unidirectional slabs to be executed thanks to the unidirectional plate element, as well as the great variety of ribs demanded by the market, in compliance with fire prevention regulations.
- Compliance with fire prevention regulations.
- Wide range of edge protection elements, which are connected to the formwork, and which have been tested in an accredited laboratory in accordance with UNE-EN 13374.
- A single system addresses ribs of 12, 14, 15, 16, 18 and 20.
- Wide range slab thicknesses: tray heights of 20, 25, 30, 35 and 40 cm.
- Adaptation to irregular floor shapes with 2, 3 and 4 m girders.
- Recovery of 80% of the system’s elements within 3 days of concreting.
- Variety of heights: from 1 to 6 m.
- Seamless joints thanks to the tight fit between the system’s elements.
- Tray boards with greater edges to avoid excessive deflections in fillings.
- Aluminium reinforced trays to obtain straighter ribs.
- 4 m girders allow minimizing misalignment of the ribs.
- Structural elements closed at their ends to protect them from possible corrosion caused by concrete residues.
Components and accessories
- Support girder, girder, and girder with flanges.
- Formwork surface.
- Duraluminum drop head.
- Bidirectional light slabs and unidirectional light slabs adapting to the unidirectional plate.
+34 935 753 000
Camí de la Font Freda, 1
08110 Montcada i Reixac (Barcelona)