Alumecano Plywood is a highly mechanized formwork system with only three basic components: Girder, Support Girder and Drop Head. The design of the elements optimizes the dimensions of the components, achieving the most rational and effective use. Alumecano Plywood is also noted for its great lightness and resistance that allows a longer use and better handling for the workers.
- Very light system. The girder with drop heads is approximately 50% lighter in weight than other similar systems on the market.
- Safe system: Girder and support girder braced grid.
- The dual-supported drop head gives stability as it does not rely on dangerous traction welds.
- Easy to assemble.
- Thanks to the semi-rigid joint, the joint between Girders is easily accessible and, once assembled, becomes a highly stable and secure joint.
- Partial stripping at 3 days.
Components and accessories
- Allows access for Alumecano and Alucubetas, which offers a wide range of solutions.
- Execution of solid slabs with exposed finish.
+34 935 753 000
Camí de la Font Freda, 1
08110 Montcada i Reixac (Barcelona)