Multiform for bridge decks
Multiform is a highly versatile modular system which, through the use and connection of standard parts, adapts to vastly different shapes thanks to its flexible configuration capacity guided by the corresponding technical study. Its components have all been designed to withstand on-site conditions and ensure a long service life.
- Primary beams composed of DUPN-120 with holes in the core.
- HT-20 secondary beam made of wood.
- There is a range of connection gibs to make connections between DUPN-120.
- Connecting systems between DUPN-120 based on gibs use pins for adjustment. Slower joints such as bolted joints are avoided.
- The system makes it possible to assemble formwork modules and then move them to subsequent uses.
- Possibility of choosing the quality of the lining as lining is done on site.
- Wide range of aligners, from 0.35 m to 5 m.
- Easily transported system as it is sent to the site disassembled.
- Highly modulable to address a wide array of shapes.
- Joints are strong enough so formwork vessels can be moved with a crane.
- System built-in security.
+34 935 753 000
Camí de la Font Freda, 1
08110 Montcada i Reixac (Barcelona)