Alsina Concrete agent release
Chemical agent for the maintenance and protection of the formwork surface in the wall and column formwork systems.
Free from mineral oil and chlorine, it is a nontoxic product that prevents the adhesion of concrete and mortar of all types of formwork, protecting their useful life and offering great advantages.
- Fast and effective concrete release.
- A nontoxic and ecological product.
- Operator friendly.
- It does not stain the concrete.
- It prolongs the life of the formwork and reduces the weakening of the wood.
- It is economic because of its high productivity.
- It saves time and manual labor in the cleaning of the formwork.
- It does not damage the metal molds or the rubber parts that are in certain types of formwork.
- Type: made based with organic esters, filmforming additives emulsifiers and water.
- Appearance: stable milky liquid.
- Density: at 20º C = 0.98 ± 0.02 gr/cm3.
- Fire point: Not applicable.
- Freezing point: -5º C.
- Corrosion in molds: Does not corrode.
- Additives: Contains additives for improving lubricity and the detachment.
- Consumption: Approximately 1 l of product for 355.2 to 570.5 s. f. pt (33 to 53 m2), according to the porosity of the support and the application type of the product.
- Presentation: Container of 25 l.