Recoverable formwork system for slab floors. Alulosas consists of a structural steel mecano system with a revolutionary duralumin drop-head and phenolic plywood formwork surface.
Due to its design it allows a quick assembly and the recovery of the best part of the elements three days after pouring concrete.
Three days after pouring concrete the 80% of the components can be recovered: support girders, intermediate girders, drop-heads and panels with their respective support post-shores.
Only a line of girders every two meters remains, shoring the system until 21 or 28 days later when the concrete reaches its characteristic resistance and it is not necessary to re-shore the floor.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SYSTEM RESISTANT
- Light and resistant due to its steel and duralumin components.
- Components designed to support the floor dead load and the service load on site.
- Drop-head anchorage system with two points of support.
- Safe, on fastening the phenolic plywood board to the drop-head with embedded wood.
- Assembly compatible with Alsipercha, total safety for the operator.
- Metal railing preventing falls during the assembly of the floor.
- Access stairway to the floor. LIGHT
- Quick, on working with 4 m light elements.
- Drop-head manufactured with duralumin (structural aluminium)