C-160 Climbing System
Element designed to climb the formwork of walls to heights up to 13′-1 1/2” (4 m) with total safety for the operator.
The assembly of the Climbing and its safety Platform can be carried out on the ground, before its positioning on the wall, or by placing the climbing brackets in the anchorage rings and assembling the platform afterwards.
Its positioning can be carried out with two anchoring systems: using M-24 Bars or by means of metal Cones with cast-in tie rods. The C-160 Climbing platform allows the climbing section to be anchored by means of a semi-automatic system driven by the same crane transporting the climbing section.
Likewise, it incorporates a centring system for the first positioning that allows deviations between centre lines.
The platform has been designed having into account the operator’s safety and ease while working on it, clearing the platform of obstacles such as wooden beams or platforms.
ADVANTAGES OF THE SYSTEM
- Compatible with the straight Wall systems Alisply Walls and Vistaform Straight.
- Compatible with the curved Wall systems Alisply Circular and Vistaform Multiradius.
- Centring System by means of a ring that allows deviations of +/- 8mm.
- Semi-automatic safety device: it has an anchoring system driven by the crane.
- 5′-3” (1,6 m) wide obstacle-free working platform.