Auxiliary element designed by Combisafe ® that facilitates the safe temporal access to the formworked floor or the access between concreted floors.
The Alsina Pre-Assembled stairway is manufactured mainly with steel and can be easily folded and transported By modifying its angle the stairway can be fixed to reach different heights up to 14′-1 5/16” (4,3 m).
The steps, being able to rotate, are anchored to four supporting lateral beams, two at each side. Thus the steps keep always horizontal, regardless the angle or the height.
- Easy and quick assembly; in 10 minutes two operators can set it for use.
- Available in 12, 15 and 18 steps for maximum heights of 14′-9 3/16” (4,5 m).
- Wide run; standard width: 2′-5 1/2” (75 cm).
- Manufactured with expanded metal and hot-dip galvanized.
- Nonslip metal mesh steps.
- Steps adjustable to 55º.
- The double railing is automatically fixed to the correct height.
- To facilitate its transportation and assembly it is delivered pre-assembled.
- It can be anchored to the formwork, to scaffolds, to a slab or to metal structures.
- It can be completely assembled by site operators.
- Designed and manufactured as per the UNE-EN 12811 Standard.