ALSINA PRESENT AT FORUM ASEAMAC 2020
Alsina will be present at the ASEAMAC 2020 Forum, the meeting for machinery rental professionals, which will be held on January 29 and 30, 2020 in Madrid.
ASEAMAC Rental Forum
The ASEAMAC Forum is created promoted by the Board of Directors of the association, in its new stage, after an important change in the internal functioning of ASEAMAC.
This event was born with the objective of being the annual meeting point for the renters of machinery and equipment in Spain.
The ASEAMAC Forum is organized with the following objectives:
- Encourage interaction between machinery renters.
- Create an appropriate environment to establish relationships between suppliers, renters and other agents related to the sector.
- Promote the continuous training of renters and the staff of their companies.
The ASEAMAC Forum is mainly aimed at:
- Owners and managers of rental companies
- Professionals from various profiles of the rental sector
- Technicians related to the sector
- Professionals from other entities related to this activity
Since its foundation in 1996, ASEAMAC works to promote the professionalism of the group and promote the advantages of the machinery rental model, being a support platform for companies specialized in this activity.
Over the years, the association has carried out tasks in different fields (robberies, safety data sheets, etc.) that have made it a benchmark in the sector, even before the Public Administrations themselves.
Download the Forum program
The ASEAMAC 2020 Forum maintains the characteristics of the traditional event of the Association of machinery and equipment rental, but seeks to continue surprising with conferences and round tables, networking sessions, sponsorship options and the organization of the event.
In this edition, the trend of recent years in terms of the duration of the event is maintained: two days to make the most of the conference sessions and networking moments
You can download the program at this link
Video presentation of the Forum