C-240 Climbing System
Element designed to climb the wall formwork for concrete fillings up to heights of 6 m ensuring total safety for workers. It can be positioned with either of two anchoring systems: using M-24 tie bars or using metal cones with ties set in the concrete.
- 2.4 m wide platform.
- For formwork heights up to 6 m.
- Platform length for 3 linear m of formwork.
- Designed to withstand a range of wind loads at any height.
- Platform designed to support 2 kN/m2 in addition to the weight of the formwork.
- Formwork removal system using a cart on wheels.
- It has a wide and safe lower platform.
- It enables transporting the formed set with the platform and the formwork without disassembling it.
- Stripping does not require workers to be on the platform.
Components and accessories
- Auxiliary platform for anchor recovery.
- Aligners and extensions for high perimeter protection.
- High columns.