ONE SIDED Climbing System
System designed for implementing large slabs of concrete where it is not possible to transfer the loads via bars to the formwork on the opposite side. Therefore, the structure diverts the stresses towards the concrete already in place. The One sided Climbing system offers a versatile range of on-site solutions, using standard material, and all the elements needed to guarantee worker safety during each stage of the project.
components and accessories
- Auxiliary platforms for anchor and aligner recovery.
- Walls against high ground.
- Large size columns.
- Highly versatile thanks to its adaptability to the Multiform system.
- Offers a large number of on-site solutions using standard material.
- Possibility of using the one sided console in a tilted position, either forward or backward, with all the work platforms in a horizontal position.
- Easily addresses both tilted and broken walls.
- Anchor tensile strength up to 200 kN.
- Adjusts the position of the formwork before pouring the concrete with precision.
- Maximum formwork height up to 6 m.
- Maximum width of the frame spacing up to 6 m.
- Safety for workers when moving between platforms and during each stage of the project.
- Adjustment of the formwork’s position vertically and horizontally.