Reusable formwork system for adjustment columns designed to be handled with a crane. Alisply Universal forms the column with an exposed concrete finish, ideal for creating large sections (up to 120 cm). The Universal Panel has the same features as the Alisply Panel but with one important difference: its cross-beams are reinforced and modified to be able to create columns adjustable on four sides.
- Frame built with high resistance steel.
- Painted with red polyester paint.
- Weight: 53 kg/m².
- Maximum pressure: 10,000 kg/m².
- Phenolic plywood formwork surface measuring 1.5 cm.
- Exposed concrete finish with phenolic plywood lining.
Components and accessories
- Lifting bracket for use with a crane.
- Walkway Bracket and Work Platform.
- Chamfer with fins for column edge finishing.
- Range of Aligners.
- Widely used in large section columns, especially for large buildings with shielded columns.