AR Shoring is a support structure for slab formwork. Its most outstanding feature is its high bearing capacity: 80 kN per support. It is based on a Shoring system with multidirectional connections. Easy to assemble and used by a vast number of construction professionals, it provides support for both independent towers and fixed shoring, depending on application requirements.
- Large sized building slabs and beams.
- Bridge decks, lintels, capitals, underpasses, vault slabs in water treatment plants, etc.
- Special shapes.
- Arched steps with heavy profiling.
- Load capacity of 80 kN per support.
- Allows shoring for surfaces with complex shapes, such as inclined slabs, semi-spherical domes or adjusted surfaces.
- Allows adapting the distribution of the support structure to each specific application, thus optimizing resources and costs.
- It can use phenolic boards for exposed finishes or the Alisan Board for standard finishes.
- Easy assembly with components that can be handled by a single worker.
- Connections with wedges minimizing the use of nuts and bolts.
Components and accessories
- Verticals, bases, heads and horizontal, diagonal (shared by CL Shoring).
- Connection elements for crane movement of mounted towers.
- Platforms for safe assembly and dismantling.
- Anchoring and stabilizing elements for large heights.