Formwork system for false tunnels, which allows easy stripping and movement between fillings, increasing the concreting cycle rate. Special pieces that allow stripping using just bolts.
- Versatile system with which various rectangular sections can be made, including chamfers at its upper part.
- 95% of its parts are standard Alsina systems.
- Easy movement between fillings thanks to the formwork trolleys.
- Due to the modularity of the system, it can be configured to handle different loads, and thicknesses from 20 cm to 1 meter can be made.
- The vault’s vertical support is ensured thanks to the high load-bearing capacity of the multidirectional shoring system joint (up to 80 KN with verticals of 1.5 m and safety coefficient of N=2).
Components and accessories
- Box Culvert Pieces.
- Pieces from standard systems such as Multiform and shoring systems.
- False tunnels with a constant rectangular section.