Traditional formwork system for exposed slabs, comprising metal structural beams with wooden strips on the upper face and an ancillary framework, wooden props of the principal framework resting on steel props such as Alisán/A/G class props. CL or AR metal braces can also be used as a support. Both support systems offer easy height adjustment.
- Quick and easy assembly.
- Versatility of use, can be used in various configurations.
- Lightweight, resistant metal beams in ancillary shoring (20% lighter than HT-20 beams).
- All kinds of formwork surfaces can be used (phenolic plywood boards and panels).
- Lightweight solid wood beams for various purposes.
- With a special finish to protect against deterioration.
- Building solid slabs.