On May 22, MEES DAY 2019 –Mi Empresa es Saludable (My Company is Healthy) V Meeting -was held in Madrid. The event was attended by Human Resources directors, experts in risk prevention, athletes, nutritionists and professionals interested in labor health.
The My Company is Healthy Awards acknowledge the work done by companies to achieve and put into practice global effective actions, good habits and healthy behaviors at the workplace. The awards, which in its second edition had seven categories, were handed over during the event.
Apart from the companies recognized for their activity in terms of implementation of health plans and welfare policies, Alsina, along with other companies, received a special mention in the SMEs category. The jury appreciated the company’s efforts in implementing the health program “Alsina Be Healthy” within the Alsina group.
MEES 2019 Awards Ceremony
During the event, the MEES 2019 Awards were presented, which wants to recognize the best corporate welfare initiatives and strategies of the year.
This year, more than 45 companies submitted candidates for the seven different categories. The winners of each one were the following:
- SME Award: Pasiona
- Nutrition Award : BASF España
- CSR Best Practices Award: Laboratorios Quintón
- Emotional Wellbeing Award : Mutua Universal
- Physical Activity Award: Alestis Aerospace
- Healthy Social Leader Award: Ramón Sánchez Ocaña
- Healthy Business Leader Award: Tomás Pascual
- Global Award: ING
- Each category also included finalist companies among which are: Red Eléctrica, Ilunión Sociosanitario, Encofrados Alsina, Heineken, BASF, DKV y Cetelem.
Alsina Be Healthy