Alsina Group complies with the strict ISO 9001: 2015 certification. The scope of this standard includes Alsina Group, and also some specific activities for all its centers located in Spain, as well as in its two Chilean delegations.
The scope of the Alsina Group certificate includes these activities: “Design, Manufacture, Engineering and Commercialization (Sale and Rental) of Concrete Formwork Services. Scaffolding assembly and Formwork Equipment services. Implantation of Collective Protection at work sites”.
The scope and range of this certification confirms the maturity and effectiveness of the Quality Management System, and it validates the commitment of process management and continuous improvement aimed at satisfying the needs of its customers.
Let’s review the activities covered under this standard and their scope in the operations that Alsina Group carries out in all its subsidiaries in the world.
FORMWORK AND SHORING SYSTEM DESIGN
The process of designing new systems guarantees an orderly procedure in accordance with the certification:
- Product planning according to other systems and customer requests.
- Compliance with product standards and future technological reviews.
- Product conformity control in accordance with its quality standards.
FORMWORK AND SPECIAL EQUIPMENT MANUFACTURE
Manufacturing new systems involves full control:
- Planning product manufacture in accordance with quality standards.
- Continuous selection and evaluation of our suppliers in the supply chain.
- Product quality control in accordance with quality standards.
COMMERCIALIZATION OF FORMWORK AND SHORING SYSTEMS
The sale and rental of our services and systems requires:
- Review of regulations and processes to ensure the required quality at all times.
- Management of systems maintenance through standardized processes.
- Quality compliance with product regulations in the market.
- Customer claims according to conformity of the service provided.
- Measurement and analysis of customer satisfaction on a regular basis.
ENGINEERING SERVICES ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF FORMWORK AND SHORING SYSTEMS
This service makes the company a benchmark in the sector and this is highly appreciated by our customers.
- Research, design, manufacture and supply of special formwork systems that complement and enhance the range of Alsina products.
- Computer tools development, exclusively used by Alsina technicians worldwide.
- Development, upon client request, of endorsed projects and structure calculations to guarantee the implemented solution.
ON-SITE ASSEMBLY OF FORMWORK AND SHORING SYSTEMS
Formwork and shoring system assembly services must be carried out in accordance with the law, equipment management, and applicable standard for each implementation.
- Ensure compliance with the specific standard of the systems used.
- Ensure integration in the process of all companies providing the service.
- Guarantee quality and compliance with deadlines.
ON-SITE COLLECTIVE PROTECTION
This activity requires thorough control of compliance with certifications, technical equipment management and applicable regulations for each installation.
- Conduction of a pre-implementation study in accordance with the project and current standard.
- Involvement of trained personnel in accordance with required regulations.
- Monitoring and control of operations made to ensure their validity over time.